Welcome

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful for Amazing Friends

Today I am thankful for my amazing friends! I have been blessed by the best friendships anyone could dream of! My friends have seen me through A LOT of trials and have encouraged me and helped me along the way. They pick me up when I am weak and cheer me on when I am strong!

My friends have been my strength through my cancer and divorce which happened to strike at the same time, through a major accident that left me in a wheelchair with very little hopes of ever walking again, a lot of loss: loss of a baby, a business, a house, a vehicle, relationships and even the loss of my grandma... and minus the baby, the rest of that 'list of loss' was all in last year! 



True friendship is hard to find in this world. I always strive to be that type of genuine fiend to others! 

Sometimes a friend is there to listen and other times a friend is there to scoop you up and carry you for a while.

But in the end a friend never judges you or belittles you. They never wish bad on you or take you for granted. They are there to call out truth and tell you when you are headed in the wrong direction, but loving enough to walk with you if you chose to take the hard way. Friends are the glue of my everyday life and for this I am grateful for all of them!! 

This upcoming Spring is a very important time for me to be a friend to one of the greatest friends I have known- my friend Jessica is getting married and I have the honor of being her Maid of Honor! I am so excited and hope to exceed all unwritten rules being the best Maid of Honor- ever! 

Thankful for amazing friends!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and experiences