Welcome

Friday, November 2, 2012

Thankful for my project 365- Happiness

Today for my gratitude journal I am Thankful for my Project 365 that I have been posting all year and the positive change it has made in my ability to overcome one of the hardest years of my life. I believe happiness is a choice and is possible for anyone to have- it's all about choices- everyday, waking up and making the CHOICE to be happy!

At the end of each day I post to my Facebook page something that has made me happy that day... and let me tell you, some days are a stretch to think of even one thing. Let's face it, we all have bad days! But we all have the same 24 hours in a day that everyone else has- so what are you doing with your hours everyday?

Well I am just running a crazy rockstar race, but I am happy while I run with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and experiences