Welcome

Monday, November 5, 2012

Thankful for My Faith


Today I am thankful for my Christian faith. I have a God that I can turn to in any situation, ask for direction and go about my day in full confidence that He already has a plan for this crazy 'rockstar' life of mine! He works behind the scenes to help me grow and prosper. I am blessed to have a church family that continues to grow more full of friends everyday that walk along side of me; not in front of me nor behind me, but with me.

Friends and Faith are the key elements to my daily walk... every time I get frustrated with life, as we all tend to do, I know I can count on those two elements to lift me up and help me press on- for there is a goal and the goal is God. Through many of my journals and letters I have written with no intention of ever publishing or sharing, I have learned when you lean on firm beliefs and continue to challenge what doesn't feel right- you are enabled through faith to move mountains.

May everything I do reflect unconditional love and healthy boundaries for world to see my true heart- through my faith.

Dear God, I am so thankful for my faith! Love, Me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and experiences